FlashMind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Back Online

Go down

Forum Back Online Empty Forum Back Online

Post by Z Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Hooray! The forum is back online as of around 5-ish this morning. The mods and admins at forummotion, the company that hosts this site, are apologetic but otherwise tight-lipped about the whole thing. They don't mean anything by this, I am sure.

They're all members of a semi-crypto-macrobiotic communal society called the Ordo Animetus Terribilis, of which I am at liberty to say little. I can point out that it seems to be a part of their orthodoxy that creating free websites is an act of compulsory charity intended to more deeply affirm their sense of superiority to the rest of humanity. Apparently the server went down smack-dab in the middle of their monthly three day Robot/Mecha sushi orgy and misu bath ceremony, and, well, we can all imagine how upsetting being called away from such a solemn quasi-religious semi-religious rite would be.

Since this is the second time this week that this has happened I'm going to set up an e-mail list off-site and send out e-mails to keep people informed...even if it's only to say that what I know is that I don't know anything. I'm also looking into moving this site to a dedicated server and setting up a blog on a service such as Live Journal or some such so there will be additional ways to keep people informed.

Thanks for your patience and support, as always,

Z

P.S. Oh, and the whole O.A.T. thing is NOT made up --- really. They own two blocks in Manhatten and a small villiage in southern France where they are worshipped as gods. The rumors that they are aliens are completely unfounded if one is willing to accept "haute outre elective plastic surgery" as their explanation for those antennae.
Z
Z
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-06-25

https://flashmind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum