FlashMind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films

2 posters

Go down

Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films Empty Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films

Post by Angel Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:46 am

I have come across the youtube Screening Room; a place where International Independent FilmMakers air their craft.

https://www.youtube.com/ytscreeningroom

Currently playing: The Danish Poet

Many of the films have played at International Film Festivals. This also gives the viewer a chance to talk with the creators, directors and such. I found these to be quite interesting. I hope this is a good place to put this.

sunny
Angel
Angel

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films Empty Re: Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films

Post by Z Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Cool find Angel!
Z
Z
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-06-25

https://flashmind.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films Empty Re: Movie Reviews - Independent Short Films

Post by Angel Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:25 pm

Ahh. Thank you. I particularly enjoyed Our Time is Up

Without spoiling the ending, I just must say that it's amazing the choices we make when forced. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative.. And sometimes those choices could be meant to be one thing, but turn out to be something completely different..

makes me wonder if there is such thing as fate..

I'll not say any more for now yum
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:15 pm

should probably see what's playing.. haven't been in a while
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum